Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Fabric scraps - before and after

I will probably not being showing you a photo of my craft space any time soon. I am embarrassed to admit that there are piles ..... everywhere! Piles of fabric that need to be put away, piles of fabric that are ready to be made into something new, piles of big scraps, piles of little scraps.... My process usually involves creating in a ever shrinking work space, surrounded buy ever growing piles until it reaches a point that I really can't continue and then I spend a few hours cleaning! And then repeat....

 


So was the case on Sunday when in cleaning, I started playing with my scraps. I had bought some button making supplies about a year ago and started playing


Before long I had a collection of buttons, which some of which then became rings, some bobby pins, and some hair ties - (many of which were quickly claimed by my younger daughter).


The ones that remained I put on cards, added a few more fabric scraps, and sent them off to have their photos taken :)

And soon they will be available in my store if you'd like to give a new home to these once abandoned scraps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment